The LifeMoxie Company is going on the road to celebrate resilient, resourceful people who make work matter!
- To talk to people across the country about what they love about their work
- To celebrate people who make work matter
- To find Moxie Managers who make it easy to come to work every day
- Thanks to Bike Haven in Fair Haven, NJ, Ann is getting souped up and ready to go!
- Thanks to Justin Flocco who will be driving The Moxie RV (stocked with LifeMoxie books and PBJ sandwiches for Ann) and documenting The Moxie Ride every day – look for us on YouTube!
- Thanks to the LifeMoxie team and AME, who are busy organizing the route and publicity.
What else are we doing?
Sharing our moxie books:
Want to play?
- Join us for the kick-off on May 15 in San Francisco
- Join us for the ending celebration on July 27 in Jersey City at Liberty House Restaurant
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Moxie Ride blog
- Donate money to the organizations
- Mentor someone in your community to find work they love and work that loves them
- Tell us about someone we should interview for our Moxie Ride documentary – someone who loves their work, a Moxie Manager who deserves to be celebrated
Tell us About Your Moxie
• Are you a moxie manager? We want to hear from you!
• The Moxie Ride is Ann’s moxie moment that she’s been talking about for 20 years. Tell us about yours!
• Share your story and be entered to win your own set of LifeMoxie books